Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yuri Vasnetsov

I have been asked to display some more works of Yuri Vasnetsov on my page. 
I do it with big pleasure, I love the books illustrated by the artist.

Russian folk tale, book cover, Russian illustration, book for children
The cat, the cock and the fox. Russian folk tale.

Russian folk tale, book cover, Russian illustration, book for children
Foxy tricks. Russian folk tales

Russian folk songs, Fifty little pigs
Fifty little pigs. Children's folk songs
Purchase this book

The Fox and the Mouse by Vitali Bianki
Purchase this book
Russian folk songs, book cover, illustrated book
Zainka. Russian folk songs
Book in Russian, 1985 year edition
Russian folk songs, Russian book in English, Progress, Raduga
Dancing perch. Folk songs and ditties.
Book in English, 1974 year edition,
Russian folk
The dog, the cat, the pussycat and the hen
Book in Russian, 1977 year edition
Russian folk tale Three Bears by Leo Tolstoy, book cover,
Three Bears by Leo Tolstoy
The poem "The Stolen Sun" by Korney Chukovsky narrates about how the crocodile
consumed the Sun and how the bear gave him a proper pummeling and forced
to release the star back into the sky. The poem was written in 1927.
Korney Chukovsky, Stolen sun, book cover,
 Chukovsky, K. The Stolen Sun / Korney Chukovsky. - Leningrad, 1983
Russian folk, fantastic story
Children's folk songs

Yuri Vasnetsov illustration,
Illustration to Russian folk tale Wolf and the seven kids

Illustration to Russsian folk tale Kolobok
Purchase this card

Russian folk
Illustrations to Russian folk tales on postcards

Russian folk
Illustrations to Russian folk tales on postcards

Russian folk
Illustrations to Russian folk tales on postcards


3 comments:

  1. Awww. they are lovely! you have all these wonderful books with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these all books of my husband and mine. But some books are already sold. I search and I buy interesting books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! u have kept them so well. I wish I had kept my stock of russian books safely as well:(( i had so many russian books in english and in hindi! well, at least now, I have your blog!
    These illustrations ( and many more that u have written about in ur blog) give me such a warm feeling- i remember having seen them or something similar somewhere many years ago!

    ReplyDelete